Thursday, November 6, 2008

Tagged!

Six Random Things About Me:

1. I love to organize yet my room is somehow very often messy!

2. I practice piano more than violin ( shhh.. Don't tell my teacher!)

3. Although I am a 'Whole Foods' girl I still eat junk!

4. I love to read!

5. One of my pet-peeves is not having four distinct seasons! (It gets warm, cold , freezing, and warm again all in the same month!

6. One of my best friends just joined the blogging community:
http://candidcreation.blogspot.com/

The Rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write Six Random Things about yourself.
“Tag” six-or-so other people at the bottom of your post.
Leave comments on their blogs, letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve written the post.


I tag:

Ellie

Molly H.

Mom

Dad

and whoever else wants to join in!

2 comments:

Daniel Smith said...

I also so love to read.

Jonine

missy said...

right there with ya on #3.

love me some chips...

Love,
Missy