Thursday, January 1, 2009

My New Years Resolutions:

Happy New Year everyone! I hope 2008 was a wonderful year for you!

Bria asked me to name my New Years Resolutions, so here goes!


1- To read my bible everyday

2-To complete two levels of violin

3- To wake up earlier (6:00....?)

4- To start the French Language program I received for Christmas

5- To, during the Spring and Summer remain consistent in weeding and taking care of my herb garden

6- To start a flower garden for the purpose of bouquets

7- To continue to learn more about soap making and candle making

8- This one is not really a resolution, but I really want to try and make a list to keep up with all of the books I read. I think it would be really cool to have someday.



Thanks Bria!

I tag:

hmmm....

OK I tag anyone who wants to participate!!!!


P.S. Who stayed up until 12:00? I made it! I went to bed at 12:04!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stayed up till somewhere around 12:30


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

love in Christ,

Molly

♥Olivia Grace♥ said...

I think I made it up till 1:15. But just barely!

Daniel Smith said...

y' know, to wake up earlier, usually to make it work you have to go to bed earlier too! :P

Ellie said...

I stayed up til 1:30.
And the night before that i was up til midnight...
So last night i was REALLY tired!!!
But i have been sleeping in really late!! lol!! Happy late new year!!!
ellie

Anonymous said...

I didn't make it!

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Kate,I am 7 years old and i love the Lord.

I'm sharing a blog with my mom,Denise hears our blog...


deniseinsc.blogspot.com

P.S.

I am Molly's little sister

Rachel said...

Hey i like you resolutions! mind if i follow?

Anonymous said...

You have 2 awards awaitin for you at the maidens voyage!

Love in Christ...

~Molly

HJ said...

I gave you an Award!!!

Allison said...

I tagged you! Please view my blog and participate if you would!
Allison

Bria Cosper said...

You are awarded dearest!

♥Molly♥ said...

Taylor...we'll be praying for you, dear sister in Christ.

In Christ,

~Molly

halestone said...

im a first daughter! kind of. ok not really. my twin was born 2 minutes before me.

♥Molly♥ said...

Taylor,
I am hosting a photography contest on my blog, let me know if you would like to join!!!

Love in Christ...

~Molly