Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Awesome!

Well I found all of my blog (Thank you Miss Missy!!!) but I have no clue how to get it back on to my blog....Make sense?? :o) So for now I will just have a fresh beginning!

Here are a couple links for you:

1-This is VERY COOL, SO EASY, and FUN!!!!!
fingerknitting

2-This is a really cool site if you have any questions about what you should wear to a civil war ball! (We are attending one Friday night!!!!)
Civil War Attire

3- This is a very neat site if you have little siblings with whom you want to practice Montessori concepts! (ha ha! my poor siblings! They have to go through EVERYTHING! Herbs, Photo Shoots, Green Drinks, the list could go on and on!) Something she does is Muffin Tin Monday lunches, we tried that out today!! (even though it isn't Monday) Take a look....
ChasingCheerios

4-Neat Crafts and Fun stuff to do for anybody:
TheCraftyCrow

5-Want to help children in Africa and get all of your brothers and sisters involved?
Kids Lake

Ok, this should keep you entertained for now!

-Taylor

3 comments:

Kathy, Jeff's Wife said...

Your template it BEAUTIFUL!

It looks real happy and spunky...just like YOU!

Sarah said...

Where are you getting these templates????

Ellie said...

I love your new blog template!!!!!!
Where did you get it??!??!?!?!

~Ellie

http://www.rejoice-encourage-bless.blogspot.com/